Monday, December 8, 2014

Hello, friends


What is the purpose of this blog? Well, I have a lot of interests, and a lot of opinions about those interests, so I thought why not just write them all down, share them, and see if anyone else agrees, disagrees, or cares as much about random things as I do? So, let's find out!

I don't know how often I'll post, or what subjects I'll be covering. But I'll guarantee you they will cover movies, pro wrestling, TV shows, pro and college sports, podcasts, theatre, and pretty much anything else I can articulate an opinion on. Ya know, the hard hitting subjects that plague us daily. I may throw some serious subject matter in here every now and then, just to keep things grounded, but for the most part, it'll just be fun and fancy free. Just like God intended blogs to be.

I'll just post things as I go with really no set schedule, so follow me on Twitter @WSF_Allen, and I'll definitely put links up there. Expect a long post on my current feeling on the WWE shortly, because I have a lot to say, and I think pro wrestling is pretty pertinent to our society at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment